Thank you for your interest in applying to live here at Korina at The Grove!
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner. The Affordable Rental Program is an income-based program designed to reduce the barrier to affordable quality housing for the working force community in Austin.
Are you a qualified applicant? Keep reading to find out!
Affordable rentals will be available to households earning 60% and 80% Median Family Income or less. Applicant’s gross annual income may not exceed the following limits:
Median Family Income 60%:
- 1-person home may earn no more than $41,580 annually
- 2-person home may earn no more than $47,520 annually
- 3-person home may earn no more than $53,460 annually
- 4-person home may earn no more than $59,340 annually
Median Family Income 80%:
- 1-person home may earn no more than $55,400 annually
- 2-person home may earn no more than $63,300 annually
- 3-person home may earn no more than $71,200 annually
- 4-person home may earn no more than $79,100 annually
- 6 months of consecutive current bank statements. ALL pages must be included and be one sided.
- 6 consecutive bi-weekly paystubs, 4 semi-monthly and 2 monthly.
What Do I Need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application for Korina at The Grove, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification items listed above
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person's individual income and assets
Do You Qualify? Contact Us at (512) 710-1889 or fill out the form below to Learn More.
Your submission was successful. We will get back with you shortly.